Thursday, October 01, 2009

Raya 09 Pt 1

Sigh…. Starting a day with a sigh is not good but that’s how I feel. Just not in the mood for everything except to just hang out with families. I miss them already. Huhu…

Despite some hiccups; I’m down with fever, stomach cramp, cough and all, but still the holiday was well spent. If only I have time machine, I’ll live the same day again and again and again. Hehe…

Saturday was the last day of Ramadhan and we had everyone at home except Hayat and family. The dishes were simple but having everyone together makes the meals the best ever. I managed to fast the whole month this year, something I never had before. When I announced it during iftar, Eman said I had my menopause already and as usual once you start, all kind of ridiculous teased would come out. Luckily I had the girls to back me up. Horey no ganti puasa this year.

Since I had 2 full days of spring cleaning, baking, cooking and stuff, I just had to sleep early that night leaving them with rendang, ketupat and kuah kacang prep. On the big day, as usual, the guys went to pray whilst the ladies stay at home preparing the meals and stuff. We had our meals together after they came back from praying. Normally we would have our bersalam session after meals but this time I insist on doing the bersalam first coz I don’t want to be asking for forgiveness with foods stuck all over the braces. Hehehe…

Later Epoi and family came followed by Hayat and family. Whoa… first time ever everyone was there so immediately we get ready for photos session. We didn’t manage to make uniform clothes this year, if not it would look much better.

Once the bersalam, makan-makan and bergambar sakan settled, almost everyone who stayed at home changed the clothes and lepak in front the TV. As for me, I played around with Bang Long camera. That evening I followed Abah and Mak visiting some neighbour with Siti, Akak and Ayum. Mohsein, our neighbour kid tagged along.

On the 2nd raya, I just hang around at home and went out only to Hayat’s house later in the evening. I had some beef curry there and had the worst toothache ever due to some meats that found the way in between the teeth. Seriously sakit ok.

These were some of the photos taken. Very difficult to choose for I had hundreds piece to sort. Gigih bergambar kan.


Last day iftar with everyone except Hayat and family

First time ever we managed to capture everyone of us in one photos
Back row from left; Dik Man, Mamat, Zakiah (Epoi's wife), Epoi holding Nabila, Ejan (Hayat's hubby), Hayat
Mid row from left; Akak, Jannah, Abah holding Meera, Mak with Adah, me, Siti, Apis
Front row from left; Bang Long, Cumat, Ayum, Thalha, Eman

Bersalam-salam session and as usual ada drama queen yang emosi

Getting ready untuk bergambar

It's makan time....

Macam-macam ada

Bersama menantu, girls only, boys only, berdua-dua and with cucu and anak bongsu

Hall of fame for guys

Hall of fame for girls

Anak-anak sedara and Pak Su yang selalu kene buli

No comments: