Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pig skin everywhere

On Saturday I went to KLCC. I can’t remember when was the last times I went there but it was years ago. Nothing interesting there and definitely not a place for me to shop (I’m a cheapskate). But that was the easiest place for us (Rahmah and me) to meet so ok kan aje.

Me and Rahmah, we used to be colleague at Guardian Ampang Park. Both were management trainees then. Later she was transferred to Bukit Bintang or somewhere around that area whilst I went back to Kuantan. I can’t remember our last hang out session too but definitely years ago. Hehehe… I am slacking in catching up with friends ni.

Since both lived in opposite direction there’s no way for anyone to pick up the other one so we agreed to just meet at KLCC. Considering the traffic and parking plus I’ve never drive there so I used public transport aje. Pun setelah sekian lama. Everything that day was after sekian lama lah. Park my car at Putrajaya Central, ride a bus to Central Market and from there took LRT to KLCC. It took me around 1 hour to reach KLCC and the total one-way fares were RM5.40 only.

Had our breakfast at 1901 and I like the tagline; Food for Friendship. We only went into few shop aje pun coz most of the outlet are meant for really rich people. Tak berani and tak ingin pun nak masuk. I went to Isetan when Rahmah went for her long-queue toilet break. I was browsing some shoes when I saw the pig-skin lining sign. I tried to look closely looking for that famous 3 don’t but couldn’t found any. Have to look close enough and changing my view from different angle baru lah nampak.

I was trying a shoes displayed just beside the pig-skin lining brand when Rahmah came and after seeing me trying few pairs, she took one from that brand and said “Eny, yang ni pun cantik ni” Apparently she didn’t notice the sign. I was kind of shocked a bit and said “Hey kulit babi tu!” Even the sales assistant nearby was running towards her. It was funny but disturbing ok. Eiii terpegang kulit babi.

KAn dah nak kena samak tangan tu. We were looking for pot with some soils in it but couldn’t find any. Later we went looking outside and luckily found one lot of available soils due to some construction works. Aktiviti menyamak diteruskan di tandas. Hehehe…

We were jalan sana jalan sini when I stumbled upon Ijah, my Guardian’s colleague too. We were together in Kuantan and she’s my longest and closest serving partner. Wah mini reunion untuk ex-Guardian nampaknya. Sangat terkejut and teruja berjumpa coz actually Ijah and hubby stayed in Kedah. Last-last kat KLCC kita bertemu. Got to met Adam too. Adam yang sangat comel.

Before leaving KLCC, we went to Isetan to buy the shoes yang I try-try tadi tu (tapi tak beli pun coz saiz dah abis) when I saw one cute Aldo shoes with 50% discount tag. Apa lagi amik and try terus la kan. Sekali bukak aje I saw the 3 dots ok. Hampir luruh jantung ini melihatnya. I pun menggelabah la kan tapi sales assistant tu cakap it was not pig skin. Cuma printed to look like one aje. Kalau real pig skin they would put some tag/sign on it. I tanya baaaanyak kali ok just to make sure. I trust her (a Malay girl) so selamat lah. Kalau tak kena la membuat aktiviti menyamak lagi.

Oh masa kat Parkson pun ada banyak kasut with pig skin lining. Yang kesiannya the sales assistant was a Malay girl. How huh? Antara lain, tugas sales assistant ni comprising of arranging, displaying and even cleaning the stock. Haish…..

We left KLCC after maghrib and I reached home around 9 plus. Besides some two-way cake (bedak ye bukan kek makan) and brush, I didn’t but anything else. Hmm bagus jugak pegi kat tempat yang mahal-mahal ni kan. Takde la rasa nak beli je semua benda.

As for Sunday, I went to Mak Long Nor’s house at Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi with Eman. Later in the evening Nora picked me up and off we go to Shah Alam for Didi’s reception. Yang tu nanti update ok. Nak sambung buat paper yang tak siap-siap ni.

No comments: