Thursday, October 08, 2009

6 Melur of 1990 at SRBMJDI

Yeay I found them. Thanks to world greatest invention; internet. I googled my school name, got few links, and few clicks later, gotcha. Got one thru his blog. Left a comment at his blog and we’ve been replying email since. He even sent me the class photo. Hehehe…

As of today, I got another one. This time I googled few names; full name that I can still remember and got another 2; a Facebook account and a phone number. Of course I can’t connect with the Facebook ones so I tried smsed the number I got. And yes gotcha again.

Oh this is fun. Hopefully we can make some reunion. Anyway, here’s our class photo. Guess which one was me.

6 Melur of 1990
Sekolah Rendah Bantuan Mejar Jeneral Dato' Ibrahim, Kuching Sarawak

p/s : I was 1.53m then and 1.55m now. Back then I was one of the taller girls.

1 comment:

Frenzy said...

hihihi....im 1.73m now,and my hair still the same style!!!

http://azman.blog.com