Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Busy October and November

This month and next month I’ll be busier than a bee or even an ant. My 2 big quarterly meeting are scheduled for this month. With new agencies coming in, new office and stuff, the report and even the meeting itself will be more complicated than before. I’ve changed the date 2 times already due to Mr. Super Big Boss tight scheduled. And now, it’ll be more difficult coz he’ll be away for more than a month for the NKRA lab thingy. There’s a written rules in the Pekeliling specifying the chairperson for the meeting and all the alternative officers given are also away at that time. So how? Sigh…

Besides preparing for the meeting, I am also the assessing committee for some quality and innovation competition thus I’ll need to go to every department and agencies to assess on the asset management matters. There’s 9 department and agencies involved; 1 in Putrajaya, 1 in Bangi, 3 in KL, 1 in Johor, 1 in Terengganu, 1 in Kedah and 1 in Kelantan. To make things worse, the dateline to submit the report for the assessment would be in the middle of November.

And then there would be another big event this month at Johor involving the TPM; 28th and 29th October. As usual, big event mean we in this division would be busy with protocol matter. 2 precious days for me to spend coz that very next week will be my PTK exam.

Yup I’ve registered for the exam and according to the scheduled given; mine would be on 2nd till 6th November. And until now I’ve no idea at all on how the PTK would be. The format, the things I need to prepare and stuff. Surely like everyone else, I have high hopes to pass with flying colour in one sit but considering my lack of everything now, maybe I should just take this one as simulation. Wah…

There’s wedding to attend, 2 of my batchmate in this ministry are tying the knot in this month, one in Shah Alam whilst another one is Grik, Perak. As for November, Along my cousin wedding in Kedah on 21st/22nd, balik kampung to Lenggong for a week as planned by Abah and celebrate raya haji there too.

Oh one more thing, another officer in my unit is counting the days before delivering her 3rd child and I was supposed to tanggung kerja for her. With my own work, hers, meeting, assessing, exams, wedding and all in between, how am I going to take that 1 week leave? But come what may, even if I won’t get the tanggung kerja allowance, I will still take the leave for it’s not always I can go back to Lenggong to meet Opah; once a year only and she’ too old already. Like Abah said, we can never know when would be the last time to meet.

Fuh…. how la like this? Baru tulis pun dah terasa penatnya. I can only hope and pray that everything will go well as planned and everyone will be happy; be it at work or at home.

No comments: