Thursday, October 01, 2009

Raya 09 Pt 3

On the 3rd day of raya, the guys except Cumat went to have fun at the new Gambang Water Park. I didn’t join in for I had bigger plan, surprise party for Mak. Mak’s birthday fall on 23rd Sept but Bang Long and Eman will go back to KL on that day so had to celebrate earlier la. Before they left, I gave Bang Long a long list of things to buy, including those words to write on the cakes. Epoi and family already went to Zakiah’s hometown at Besut. Oh besides the guys, Hayat and family joined in too.

Siti, Akak and I stay at home to do some cleaning and stuff. Later in the evening we went to a friend house, the only friend’s house I visit. I know… I know… I’m not a good friend but it’s not all the time I got to hang out with my siblings. It was a quick visit. Since Bang Long can’t find few items, I need to look for it at other shop. Raya mean not many stuff available. All the vege’s and stuff habis ok. Sabar je lah.

We went to 2-3 shop jugaklah. Later went home and prepares the stuff to cook. I told them some friends are coming that night so everyone needs to help. Jannah was already home then so she help me to cook or rather I helped he to cook. Since Apis was going back to Kedah that night, the boys send him and went on to buy the cakes, ice cream and wrapping paper too. So funny ok nak seludup sana sini. Have to take Mak’s phone to get the sim card, setting the phone and even wrapped it. Fuh penat ok.

Bang Long distracted Mak and Abah by striking a conversation in their room whilst us get busy arranging foods and cakes. Later once everything was ready, I asked them to call Mak and Abah saying that my friends wanted to meet them. Ceh kononnya. When Mak came, we shouted; surprise! Hehehe… Everything after that were the routine ones la, potong kek, makan and giving present. Since we bought Abah a mobile phone before, we just have to give Mak new phone too. It was the same brand but different model. Mak got a simple model only coz she’s not really a gadget savvy.

Next day, Bang Long Eman, Dik Man and Cumat left to KL. I was down with fever so I didn’t tagged along when they went to do more raya visit that night. After sending Mamat and Thalha on Thursday night, we left for KL. Raya di KL la pulak.

Here we managed to visit quite a few houses la jugak. Little did I know that I have cousins living just nearby; in Nilai, USJ and Puncak Alam. We even went to Klang to attend Tok Busu’s open house. They were supposed to go back to Kuantan on Sunday but everyone was begging for another day stay which means ponteng sekolah for one day in which Abah and Mak said ok. When they left on Monday, I was left alone, back to my routine day. Sigh…. Can’t wait for another cuti-cuti like this again.

Didn’t take any photos on our raya here coz I was too lazy to charge the batteries and to transfer the hundreds of photos into my lappy. Sekarang baru menyesal coz tak de kenangan. Anyway this one was taken during the surprise birthday party.


American brownies yang sedap bearing all our names with Abah too

We bought Mak a new phone. It's a Sony Ericcson and Abah teased that someone will not be able to sleep that night playing with new phone. Hehe..

Abah baca doa and kami tukang aminkan aje. See that fried noodles in the large container? All that sekali makan saje ok. Tak sempat la nak merasa second or third helping

Semua menjakunkan diri dengan phone baru. Hehe


No comments: