Friday, October 09, 2009

Scary marry Friday

Something bad happened today. Really bad that I’m still in shock. Just can’t believe myself that it really happened. It’s an accident; involving a car with me in it. Scary ok. Luckily it’s not me behind the steering, if not I would be so traumatized to drive again.

We were on the way to some place to settle some work. My EO sat in front whilst I sat behind and me who would normally buckle the seat belt didn’t do so today. Both men were very chatty when it happened. I guess the driver was so much into the conversation that he didn’t noticed the red light. I was reading the newspaper when suddenly I heard my EO said something like “ehh… ehh…”. I look in front and I saw this BMW coming from left. I was like “ehh… ehhh…” too.

I thought it would be a loud bang but luckily the driver managed to brake in time thus slowing the impact. We did collided with car though and even though it was kind of soft bang but not to me in the car. I hit the front seat; face first. A bit numb but not much of pain. I was so shocked I didn’t even get out of the car. I stayed in the car, rubbing my face and read the paper back. Haha…

Luckily the BMW was so hard that it didn’t suffer any damaged. Our car did but not serious though. After some discussion between both drivers, we went off to settle our job. Once there, I started feeling the cramp here and there and mostly at my hand. But I’m ok now.

All the way back to office, I was a bit worried every time the driver pressing the brakes. Every thing feels like meeting with an accident all over again. Alhamdulillah I’m fine now. A scary experience though. I might look calm; laughing and all but it did scares me ok. What if both cars were fast. BANG!!!! and……

To all drivers out there, drive carefully ok. Remember the loved one. I’m so grateful to Allah for taking care of me all this while. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

No comments: