Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nasib baik ada Nora

Last Friday I wrote about my headlamp yang suddenly gone kaputkan. Well, until today I haven’t got time to do anything about it yet. Yelah I’m not home until Sunday and I just don’t have time and energy to send it for repair due to my never-ending tiredness plus my oh-so-painful menstrual.

Luckily I have a friend; a good friend yang sangat baik and willing to help. He told me that he’ll be on leave today to send his brand new car for service. So I dengan begitu tak malunya asked for him to look for my car too. He said ok. Just like that. Hehehe….

Since I can rely on him to help, I asked him to check on the problematic key too. If that is not enough, I asked him to send my car for washing too. I just can’t remember when was the last time I sent it for washing. And of course provided he got enough time to do so la. Melampau kah? Hopefully not.

I’m not taking any advantage or anything. It just a simple act of asking for help and of course from someone whom you can rely to and trust. Tiada unsur-unsur paksaan di sini ok.

So have to wait and see how things go with the car. Hopefully everything will be ok. I can’t thank you enough Nora. Nak belanja makan is too common, I’ll cook for you la eh. Tapi tak janji bila la kan. Eh tapi kan dah beli keropok lekor banyak hari tu. Hehehe….


Updates:

I just got my car key back. Savvy ni memang pemakan duit yang tegar tau. I hate you…. but I love you jugak.

Nora said it was the bulbs that need to be replaced so he changed both. One bulb cost me RM48 so 2 bulb RM96. Apekah bulb yang begitu mahal itu???? Eh bukan I bukan marah kat Nora but kat Proton for using expensive bulb for Savvy. Nora said his ex-Neo’s bulb cost him RM10 aje.

As for the key, gone case so kena duplicate the good ones. Or maybe if got times send for repair kat Proton Service in which I’m not sure whether akan ok or not and hopefully won’t cost me too much.

Yeah Nora telah mencuci kereta itu. Balik ni naik kereta yang bersih. Hehehe.

Dan Nora juga telah tolong mengisikan minyak sekali. Baik kan….

I gave him RM50 thinking that a bulb won’t cost that much. Obviously I’m wrong. Instead of having duit baki, I now owe Nora RM74.60. Banyak tu… can buy foods, groceries or even CD’s. Tsk!

Anyway, Mucho gusto gracias Nora. Next time help me again eh. Hehehe…

No comments: