Friday, December 26, 2008

Self pampering

I had my first ever spa experience yesterday. Truly a refreshing moment where I got to pamper myself. And yet there’s an embarrassing moment too especially during the body scrub session where the lady scrubbed my tight and very near the ‘valley of no entry’. Hehehe… malu seh!

I blushed and giggled.


Kenapa kak? Geli ke?

Tak lah. Malu. Hehehe…

Oh tak de apelah kak
.


I am not easily tickled. Not even when she scrubbed my soles, my underarm or my neck. My friend used to tease me that not easily tickled means I’m not virgin anymore. But I think my married friend whom is obviously not a virgin anymore is still as ticklish as before. Anyone care to comment on that? I think it’s really depends on how you handled the situation, I mean the tickles. Takkan lah cuit sikit pun dah nak terjerit-jerit kegelian, ye tak?

Overall I like it and definitely will do it again (of course when the wallet permitted me to). Especially the sauna session for it supposed to help on reducing the weight. It’s really hot in there and I sweated like nonsense but as long as it helps to reduce the weight, I’m on it.

My new year resolution will definitely be longer this time and yes loosing weight would be on top.

I’ll be on long leave, till next year. I’ll updates from home if I can. If not, I’ll see you all next year. Happy holiday everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eny..
belajar memanjakan diri sendiri as a reward 4 urself...

Anonymous said...

aini... suke aku bace blog ko... aku link blog ko eh... take care

Anonymous said...

enny... lama x lepak ngan ko... kalau aku leh balik weekend nih, kt jog kat umah ko pg ahad nak... i've lost ur n all number in my hp. so hope u cam msg me or missscall so tht we can keep in touch again. salmiah