Thursday, December 04, 2008

Yippeeee....yeay

Alhamdulillah. Everything went well today. You can never feel how relieve I am when I reached office just now. Thank God for answering my prayer.

This morning, on the way to JKR, I took out my notebook and pretend that I’m busy with things for the meeting. Read every pages of it and siap kerut-kerut dahi lagi ok. I try to look as serious as I can. It felt silly coz I was actually looking at my scribbles on previous meeting that I attend. Ntah ape-ape yang I tulis. The traffic was slow so I arrived there just in time for the meeting. No extra time for breakfast. I like!

On the way back, I read newspaper and didn’t say anything. Normally we; me and the driver would have breakfast and lunch together but today I didn’t offer nor say anything about it. And I am normally very chatty too during the journey to on fro. But this time I'm very quiet; can even count the word I said ok. It might make me look bad in his eyes but for the first time, I don’t care on what people would think of me. Hahaha… (evil laugh). Bottom line is; I’m soooo happy.

I smile all the way from lobby to my workstation ok. I know I’m crazy….. hahahaha….

Again syukur Alhamdulillah to Allah for answering my prayer. I can never thank enough….

No comments: