Friday, December 12, 2008

Mat rempit in Putrajaya

Ahah I remember stuff that I want to update last Friday. It’s about mat rempit. There’s mat rempit, here in Putrajaya ok. To make it worse, the mat rempit; there’s 4 of them in 2 bike works as security staff. How do I know? Because they’re still in their uniform when doing the wheelie thingy.

I was driving to work that morning using the route at Sri Wawasan bridge which was quite desolate. Then this 2 bike passed me. The bike on the fast lane did the wheelie while the ones on the middle lane recorded it using the phones. I was on the middle lane and I nearly hit them. I wanted to honk them but my horn broke down already and I’m afraid they would chase me and we can never know this mat rempit action right.

They even stopped in the middle of the bridge to take photos ok; ape diorang ingat jalan ni diorang punya ke? Big lorries are using the route to get to the construction site nearby. What if suddenly these big lorries came and rammed into them? Sape yang salah? Mati katak tau tak.

I was speeding at that time, if not I would have memorize the plat number and maybe there’s something that we can do to make sure they won’t do it again. But on the second thought, is there any chance for them to insaf? Dah mati kena langgar baru insaf kot but it’s too late already.

No comments: