Friday, December 12, 2008

Rainy season

Yesterday I had the scariest drive ever. It was raining heavily that I couldn’t see the road in front of me. I drive as slow and careful as I can. The lightning did scare me a bit and I keep on reciting the bismillah and whatnot.

And to make it worse, there’s a few traffic light that were not in service. Alahai time nilah nak rosak pun. And there’s also a few car; 2 if I’m not mistaken that I don’t know what went wrong with them that they have to stop at the weirdest place causing some of other car changed lane without giving signal first. Scary ok.

At home, the stormy-like rain drenched the front door and the shoe rack plus all the shoes there. Water everywhere. And no way I can enter the house before getting wet. I tried calling Akak to open the door but she didn’t answer her phone. So I just have to do it my self.

Imagine this; you try to open the gate of your house, without any umbrella and the lightning keep on flashing. And I’m actually living in an apartment ok. Sape la yang gila design rumah macam tu?

Raining would cause all sort of problem at that house. Water would come in from the front door, the kitchen door and also the sliding door. Again, I blamed it on the design. If I jumpa the architect, nak je I fire him/her. Boleh tak kalau nak cakap bodoh? Bodoh punya architect. (sorry but I can’t help myself).

At this time I’m still sabar. Wait till I lost all my patience, I’ll send complaint in the newspaper. Eh boleh tak ah? Ah tak kira….

No comments: