Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend yang meletihkan

Ok some weekend updates. On Saturday we plan to have our lunch at Mak Long Nor place at Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi. But before that went to Alamanda first. 1st stop, post office. Bought some Pos Ekspress envelops and send last week contest form straight away. (I’ll update on this contest later). Then lepak kat laluan pokok buluh at the entrance near Carre Four tu sambil munching our roti boy. Last time I had roti boy was few years ago. I love the bun so much that I ate it till can’t tolerate the taste anymore. Muak. So I stop. After this I’ll definitely start to eat it again.

The went straight to Mak Long Nor place. 2nd time driving there, Alhamdulillah I can still remember the route. Sampai je terus makan ok. Tak senonoh. There’s lot of food; masak lemak ayam kampung, tomyam, kerabu mangga, ikan pekasam and some other that I can’t remember.

Then borak until very late in the evening. Before balik makan lagi. Reach home at 7pm; but not before getting lost somewhere in Dengkil. Silap masuk simpang daaa.

Sunday tu plan nak ke Maroz with W&A, to alter the baju istiadat. After Subuh I’m already out and about. This time I delegate the works; not bullying ok. After breakfast, I’ll prepare lunch, Akak iron the clothes and Dik Man washes the toilet. Thank God for their help even though I still have to wash the toilet again. Lunch was ready by 10.30am ok.

Since it was still early, we were lazing around; playing games and what not. We had a quick lunch and already waiting downstairs for W&A to pick us. We had to wait nearly 1 hour before they came ok. I nearly cancel it and we’re already upstairs when they said they’re coming. So pegilah jugak.

Sekali sampai je kat Maroz, kedai tutup ok. Agak benganglah jugak coz obviously someone didn’t check before planning to go. Minum-minum dulu at a stall there and terus ke IKEA. Someone plan to buy a lamp and yet I am the one yang membeli.

I hate waiting or doing unplanned thing. So I expect the same from other. When dealing with my siblings, I would push them to be quick and would always plan things up ahead. Dik Man and Akak kept questioning me for things that went different way from what I taught them. They were like…

Ish lamanya nak tunggu ni…. (not once ok)

Kata nak beli lampu tapi kenapa tengok barang lain?

Hmmpphh tak beli ape-ape pun.

So tell me… what am I supposed to say? So much so on teaching by examples huh. And yang paling kesiannya budak-buak ni dok mengadu letih for we all berjalan tanpa tujuan. At least if we plan on what to look for, we can go straight to that area. Dok jalan sana-sini, kepenatan dan kelaparan.

Dinner was another story. A few places we went was closed so lastly makan kat Seri Kembangan aje. Menunggu meals nak sampai punyalah lama. Sehari yang sangat mencabar kesabaran. Finally reached home at 11pm; exhausted. Solat and terus zzzzZZZZZ.

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

rindu ko le eny...
hehehe i'm back...fully loaded hahahaha. aku g maroz ari jumaat lepas. amik kain baju no.1