Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy yet melancholic

Sometimes in the middle of laughter, deep in my heart, I’ll feel a little bit sad. Sad that Dik Man and Akak will have to go home soon; leaving me all alone. Sad that they’re going to grow up sooner than you expected and things that seem fun now are nothing that matter soon. And in the end, will we ever see each other again? (Tears are welling in my eyes while typing this). That’s me… very melancholic.

How I wish I can freeze the time and stays the same with my families. I’m so afraid of losing them. How I wish I would die first so that I won’t have the heart ache of losing them. And I’ve been thinking about this more often now. When I see Abah, I feel sad. How much longer does we have (oh my god I can’t cry now. I’m in office for god sakes) to have each other. Same goes with Mak and everyone else.

But I’m no god. Sooner or later, everyone will have to face the fate of dying. The time and the way will differ but in no way we can defy death. I hope and I pray hard that when the times come (during hari kebangkitan), we will be together again. Amin.

Ok sorry for the sad intro. I actually wanted to share the fun things that we had yesterday. We went to Alamanda for early dinner and bought some stuff. Oh I stumbled upon her with her brother. We can never have enough of going out with siblings it seems. Hehehe.

At home, guess what we did? Scrubbing. Hahaha. We did body and foot scrub. I’m the 1st scrubber, scrubbing Dik Man and Akak. Then while Dik Man showered, Akak did me. Then I did Akak again.

We plan to bring the stuff home and make a scrubbing session with Mak and Abah. Hehehe. I’m so into these intimate-family-bonding activities. Sometimes I would gather them and had the ‘underarm cleaning’ sessions. Or ear cleaning. Or nail cutting. And I would go…”weh ni PTD yang c***t b**u k****k korang ni. Mana nak cari?” Hahaha…

So these are some photos taken while they’re here.

Dik Man and Akak at my workstation

Does he looks like an IT man in this?

Future PTD?

Since when Zainiah Aini became a guy ni?

Talking with mom on the phone

Answering everything with "Ha mak", "Ha mak".

Jalan-jalan di KL

Wearing the black mud mask.

He's so into this stuff thus being labelled 'pondan' by all his big bro's.

Saw her like this when I came back from work last week

Bought this for Ayum

Anak bongsu yang sentiasa me'lese' dekat Abah. He's like a kembar siam to Abah; sentiasa nak melekat.

No comments: