Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy mode ke...

Today there would be a full rehearsal at Dataran Merdeka for tomorrow’s event. Sigh…. at this times jugaklah keje turun mencurah-curah (forgive my language please). Today and tomorrow I tak de kat ofis so how to settle huh.

I hate waiting for the eleventh hour to finish any task but at the eleventh hour la idea datang non-stop. End up my stress level pun naik. I try (so hard ok) to write minutes right after meetings but I just can’t figure things to write. Until I got the date of next meeting which of course very soon hah barulah idea datang untuk menulis minutes ini.

Seems like I would be pretty busy before my approved long leave. Nampaknya time cuti sure teringat-ingat keje la ni.

On a lighter note, someone told me of something good that will happen in near future. I can hear the ‘kompang’ already. Wink wink.

No comments: