Friday, December 26, 2008

Haunted house

On Tuesday’s Metro paper, there’s an article on my apartment. It claims that 10 families already giving up their unit coz they can’t stand the disturbance caused by ‘lembaga hitam’. It really sounded like everyone was afraid and the disturbance is uncontrollable.

Truth is I don’t even know about this. Yes I’ve heard that there’s some ‘gangguan’ but not to this extent (on giving up the house). Wah paper ni nak mengsensasikan cerita la ni.

And it did scare me a bit lah. Bengang betul dengan paper ni tau. I’m living alone and I’m still trying to be brave. This article not only creates an unnecessary fear but it’s caused others to tease us who lived in that apartment. It’s not funny ok.

Have to be more rajin on reciting the Quran, memorizing more doa and my boss even suggested to buy the ayatul Qursi and hang it on the wall. For the time being, please pray for my strength ok friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eny. Ni ha ada cerita untuk menyedapkan hati kau pasal lembaga hitam tu:

http://jebonisme.blogspot.com/2008/12/pengalaman-pertama-aku-dikacau-hantu.html

baca tau, jgn tak baca!

k-lynn

Anonymous said...

Eny. Ni ha ada cerita untuk menyedapkan hati kau pasal lembaga hitam tu:

http://jebonisme.blogspot.com/2008/12/pengalaman-pertama-aku-dikacau-hantu.html

baca tau, jgn tak baca!

k-lynn