Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Malam Tahunan dan Jasamu Dikenang 08

I’m deprived of sleep and here I am at work exhausted and sleepy. Plus in pain too due to that ‘close friend’. Yesterday was quite a bad day for me. All because of that ‘close friend’. Unbearable till I popped painkiller in which I’ve been avoiding for so many month. But I waited till the very last minutes to take it. I’m trying to stop my dependency on painkiller but sometimes when there’s a big thing happening like event or meeting, it’s unavoidable.

I was supposed to be on the 1st trip at 10am but I cancelled it and plan to join the 3pm trip. But I didn’t. Instead I joined the post-cab secretariat; En. Hassan, En. Nasrol and Lydia at 5pm. We had tea break right in front of Sheraton. I’ve been eating flour based meals since morning; roti canai for breakfast, pizza for lunch and roti nan for tea break.

My pain mode was on all along the way right till the event start. Seriously all I ever want was to lie down and sleep. Sangat sakit ok. Thus I’m not really in chatty mood and I did my part (ushering) by leaning at the walls and staring at peoples. Hehehe… sorry guys.

I was seated with Cik Nor (my immediate boss), Azura, Wana, Kak Asmah, En. Nasrol, Wan, Izwan and Edwin. CC Hajar joined us briefly before making a move. She got interview this morning. The food was ok lah except the steamed fish; too gingerly.

Arrived home again past midnight; for 2 consecutive night. Penat seh. I am so not a night person. I don’t have night life. So when I have to do stuff like this, I’ll end up tired and sleepy. Oh due to an article in the newspaper, I was not to say afraid but anxious going home. I’ll tell you why later ok.

So these are photos that I’ve managed to shoot.

The guest

The menu

The flower

The orang sakit

The ladies

The man and me

Say cheese...

There's a competition between me and Edwin on who got the food first using chopstick; it's a draw ok

The minister

The new mother and me

The short and the tall

Dari bas ke hotel... hot couple kah?

4 comments:

swit@kon said...

oh eny. mana pegawai khas KSU? dok sebelah datuk jabar ke. hahaha

Eny Yusof said...

of course Peg Khas kena duduk ngan VIP which is very near the main stage. Setakat machai macam aku ni kena la dok jauh-jauh. hehehe...

Anis Rafie said...

was that me in RED? Euwww.. gemok seh.. malu.. malu.. baju tu mem'besar'kan aku yang sedia besar ok..

Anis Rafie said...

was that me in RED? Euwww.. gemok seh.. malu.. malu.. baju tu mem'besar'kan aku yang sedia besar ok..