Thursday, December 18, 2008

18 December

18th December. What with this date?

18th December 1996: Registering myself as a diploma student at UiTM Shah Alam. I’m doing my 1st DPA which stand for Diploma Pentadbiran Awam. Took me 3 years to complete it. Very young and naïve. Weight watch: 41kg

Ok fast forward 10 years later.

18th December 2006: Reporting for my current job at IKWAS, Johor. 10 years older, wiser (agaknya lah kot) and more confident compared to what I was 10 years before. Weight watch: 47kg (started to put on weight)

18th December 2007: On my bed at Intan Bukit Kiara. I was so sick that I can’t even bring myself to stand. Just coming back from army module where I was subjected to physical and emotional torture (though some would not take it that way). While somewhere at auditorium, all my batch mates were having surprised party on the 1st anniversary into this service. Siap ada kek ok. Ceh poyo je lebih. Oh I was there doing my 2nd DPA. This time it stands for Diploma Pengurusan Awam and only for a 6 month time. Definitely older, tougher (tapi lembik sebab sakit) and not so naïve anymore. Weight watch: 55kg. Gulp. I am definitely have to loose weight. Sume baju sudah ketat woo.

18th December 2008: I’m at Dataran Merdeka when you read this. In charge for protocol thingy at Karnival Usahawan Desa. Definitely the different me; I live on my own and I can drive now ok. Oh one thing for sure, I’m still unattached. Hehehe. Weight watched: 53kg. Waaaaa bila nak kurus ni? Kenapa susah sangat nombor kat weight scale tu nak bertukar. Tapi bila nampak makanan I still nyum..nyum..nyum…. Lupa berat ke ape ke.

So where and what will I be for the next 18th December ek. And adakah saya berjaya menguruskan badan ketika itu?

P/S: Silalah beramai-ramai datang ke Dataran Merdeka. Ada Karnival Usahawan Desa where you can buy barang-barang kraftangan, makanan dan sebagainya. From 18th till 21st December. Bukan selalu ada ni. Yanti sila pegi. I know you like benda-benda craft ni.

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

eny. hepi anniversary jugak!!!!
hehehe IKWAS la. bukan INTIM. hehehe didi baru je suh aku lukis peta g dataran merdeka. alamak, jauh aa eny. aku suka. tengoklah camne. kalau jemput masa pelancaran best jugak hahaha