Friday, December 19, 2008

My boss, my friend

Yesterday while I was busy with the event, I got news that my immediate boss has got her promotion letter and she’ll have to report duty at MAMPU this Monday. I don’t know how I should react to this news. Well it’s good that she got what she wants but I think I have mixed reaction towards this.

Work wise I might have issues with her but other than that she’s ok. I had to confess that I am so angry with her especially when I’m so stressed doing all the paper works, reports and what not and she can happily lazing around. Geram sangat-sangat ok.

But as a friend, she’s reliable. Sometimes peoples was surprised that she’s actually my boss coz I can say we spend most of the time together. We had breakfast and lunch together, we bought meals together and sometimes she would tapaued for me. And my boss is well known for her membungkus thing with leftovers that we had after some meetings or events. Some people might not like her for that but for me, I have to thanks her coz she always help me to tapau. Sometimes I felt shy-shy gitu but she’s not so I’ll ask her to tapau for me. Best kan

We gossiped, we bickered, we laugh, we teased and we spend most or our break times together.

She’s always backing me up when someone forced me to do something that is not my duty. Ohh I love that especially when I hate writing minutes so much and people would ask me to takes minutes for managements or post-cab meetings. That minutes need to be out 3 days after meeting and no way I can do it. Yeah maybe I can actually do it but I just hate writing minutes and I would try to find excuse if I can. And my boss would support me ok.

I would miss our times together. I wish her all the best at her new place. And I hope I can still ask her to cook and then go to her place just to eat. Keji punya subordinate kan. And I hope she’ll have healthy baby (she’s due on January), preferably son for she already got 2 daughters.

And I hope her successor would be someone I can rely on either on works matters or personal matters. Someone who can guide me and polish me to be a better staff. Someone who is cool and sporting. Amin.

No comments: