Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tunggul - t = UNGGUL

Due to my big meeting next week, I missed the team building course this week. I love this team-building thingy but who’s going to prepare the paperwork if I’m gone so I’ve to excuse myself from going.

Then there’s this official visit to Gahai Agropolitan Programme and Prosdet Kg. Pantos (in which I myself don’t know what that Prosdet stands for) event where as usual our department is in-charge of protocol matter and I can’t join too because of the same reason above.

So, despite not having my immediate boss and my clerk with me today, the papers are still not done yet, I’ve decided to join the half day talk, Program Kendiri Unggul. Heard that Pak Din is the speaker so I wouldn’t want to miss this session. Pak Din is from Psychology Department, JPA. I went to his anti-stress talk once and I just love this man. He’s very knowledgeable, fatherly and superbly funny. Besides acquiring new things, this would be a good time for me to release the build-up stress accumulated lately.

I’m leaving that “t” behind to become “unggul” today.

No comments: