Thursday, July 16, 2009

I think I'm in love

I am missing someone tremendously these past few days. He stole my heart and it all happened too quickly. I saw him many times before but that day, something happened and it melted my heart. I saw him cried, few times and I’m helplessly fallen in love with this guy. Well as I mentioned here, crying men looks sexy to me. And he did it. I dig out more about him and learnt something that broke my heart (a bit la but I still love him despite that); he’s married. With a kid plak tu.

Maybe we are not meant to be together. I’ve accepted that fact but still I love this guy. Well maybe until this sudden lovey-dovey thing ebbed just like the other time I fell in love. And before that happen (of me fallen out of love with him), had to hunt more stuff on him.

Anyway, introducing the love of my heart (at least for now). Tadaaaa….

Lee Jong Hyuk

Sangat sweet kan. Tapi korang tak tengok lagi dia berlakon jadi polis, bodyguard and even si penjahat yang kejam. Man with many personalities ni.

There's something about guy with kids tau

Very corporate looking. Bolehlah la nak bawak ke majlis-majlis rasmi ni. Nak bawak pegi Mesyuarat Agung PPTD esok pun boleh

No comments: