Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Birthday dedication

I’m so busy with my own thing (mostly works and personal stuff) that I totally forgot the birthday of my sibling until it’s later on that day (read: night) and it’s kind of late to wish them. What a bad sister I am. Dah la tak bagi present (for I am really broke all this while that I can’t even buy present for my own birthday like I used to do every year), wish pun lambat.

Siti’s birthday is on 3rd of July (she’s 19) while Akak is on 7th of July (she’s 15) which is today. Siti got free call on that day so she called me and that’s when I remembered. Well same goes for Akak. She called me around 6pm (while I’m still in the office with my boss at my back) and when I heard her voice I suddenly remember. But instead of wishing her happy birthday, I told her that I’m at office and asked her to call me later at night in which I immediately regretted but too late already to keep on talking. She called again just now so I sang her a birthday song.

Akak and Siti are so into cupcakes nowadays so I’ve been eyeing the cupcakes box now selling at MPH. Or do you have any other suggestion? (on cupcaking thingy)

Anyway, happy birthday to both of you. Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki, dipermudahkan dalam segala urusan dan sentiasa dalam rahmat Allah. Amin.



No comments: