Thursday, July 30, 2009

Burning with anger

I am so angry that I nearly exploded. I need to flush this anger from my system coz it is not good to me, not good to others and not good to my blood pressure too. Aaaarggghhhhh!!!!!

Ok the problem is this. Many of my batch mates from other ministry have got their confirmation letter. Few of us from this ministry have also got theirs (after making some noise obviously). I don’t want to make a fuss about this matter coz in my understanding, HR people know best, right? Wrong!

I might look cool and calm but don’t underestimate my anger. Especially if my right is the issue. I can talk for hours non-stop if you triggered me ok. I hate that coz along the way I might hurt someone feeling and mine too. And my pride too ok coz I took pride in being calm when dealing with crisis. But now, to hell with it. I am so damn angry.

I’ve to call here and there checking on my status when it was supposed to be the HR works. Finally when they checked my personal files today, they found out that I didn’t submit some forms. That really pulls the trigger man. I am absolutely 100% sure that I’ve submitted the forms long long time ago. And after all this while you have the guts to say that it’s not there? You misplaced my forms and didn’t do anything about it if not because I called to check. Oh my God I just don’t know what to call this people.

Don’t you supposed to have checklist on stuff you need to submit together with the application for confirmation. How am I supposed to know what else I don’t have if you don’t remind me. And do I have to remind you to remind me? Or worse still, do I have to teach you how to do your job without me knowing anything about it?

I wonder; if I didn’t call and checked about this, when will I ever I get that confirmation letter. Do I have to wait forever? Because of this, I missed few important things in my career; like registering for the PTK exam or even applying for that international course. Ok I know the chances a re pretty small but I least I tried right.

When I’m angry I don’t curse but sometimes I can’t help myself from uttering the word stupid. I don’t like it when people call me stupid and I don’t like to call people stupid too but you know when we are angry, we tend to say things we are not supposed to say. I said it few times already (showing that I am really really pissed off over this matter) and it makes me feel bad. I’m the victim here but why I still feel bad. Why???? Urgh!

No comments: