Friday, July 17, 2009

Back to INTAN after so long

Today I’m going back to the place that hold many sweet memories during my short 6 month stay there. I know many people hate that place for all the ridiculous rules, ridiculous people with ridiculous attitude and what not but not me. I did many thing I never think I can and the foods were lovely (no wonder I gain so much weight within that 6 month) and I got to know many lovely (and bad) people too.

But I’m not going today to reminisce the good old times but because my boss asked me to. There’s this annual general meeting that I have to attend. But that will be in the afternoon. Morning got some talk on something. I wonder what that would be. Hopefully not a boring one la coz I do not wish to waste my time for something not worth attending.

And hopefully dapat jumpa kawan-kawan lama.


The lovely room where I got to spend most of my weekend in there, watching TV

The hall or DSG where we did aerobic session, poco-poco session and few other dancing with me in it (oh sangat tak percaya)

Audi where almost all the classes and fun and colourful event were held (not counting the headcount or bebelan non-stop) and where we said goodbye on the very last day (in which saw me shedding tears)

Surau tempat solat terawih, tadarus dan juga qiam. Sangat rindu masa itu


Kalau nak cepat, solat je kat sini sebab dekat dengan DSG

2 comments:

princess~syeena said...

eny...
teringat plak kat INTAN tuh...

swit@kon said...

hah! rindu nye