Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Lunch punya cerita

Just come back from lunch with Pn. Azura and En. Afnan where I stumbled upon Yanti and Um. (what a gorgeous dress you got there Yanti) It’s been a while since I last met these girls. We read each others blog but we rarely met. If everything is according to the plan, I’m gonna have a follower (again it’s you Yanti) in wearing this brackety thingy.

Last week, at the same place with Pn. Azura I had roti john with syrup. Bad combination coz the syrup changed the bread to red and believe me, you wouldn’t want to see me with red things stuck in between the bracket. It’s gross ok. This week, add another member, En. Afnan, and I had the same bread but with iced lemon tea. And I bring my mini mirror too. It can be very uncomfortable having some food particles stuck all over the mouth, you tried to removed it using your tongue (with the help of some drinks) and all, and being stared at (yes it’s you En. Afnan). Quite embarrassing too ok. But with this people, everything can be funny.

But the best part was when I teased Yanti and Um about my difficulty. Sorry girls, I know I can be gross sometimes but its funny ok seeing Um getting ewww and Yanti, please think about your decision because I know how you love food so much. As I said in earlier post, food would never taste the same and eating can sometimes be torturous if not embarrassing.

P/S: Hey girls, invite me la sometimes to hang out together-gether. Miss you all la.

3 comments:

swit@kon said...

hihihi rindu ko jugak! glad to have you guys around semalam. haha um tu tetiba je. aku pun terkejut dia nak lunch skali. hihi. btw, aku nak g scaling dulu, then tanya2 pasal gigi besi itu then only aku buat decision ok!

tapi aku risau bab makan tu la....

Eny Yusof said...

boleh nye. aku dulu pun gitu gak. pegi untuk consultation je dulu. dia cek pastu dia quote harga. kalo ko ekeh then baru la buat benda2 lain tu.

anyway, haaaaa semalam tu sape. boifren eh. hihihi

swit@kon said...

oho! cepu mas nye cik eny!
itu adalah officemate saya yang super chomel. nama said!