Friday, July 03, 2009

Car, burger and doughnut

I was on emergency leave yesterday. Don’t worry, I’m ok. I went to repair my car key; the alarm button was not functioning. Since I’m already there, told them about the jerking too. I thought it won’t take too long. How wrong I was.

The service centre was at Shah Alam so the night before I slept over at Hanim’s; after a long drive from Putrajaya-KLIA-Shah Alam. As usual, changing place means I hardly sleep at all.

The appointment was set at 8am and since I don’t actually know where the service centre is, I drove all the way following behind Hanim in a congested highway and heavy rains. Hanim went off to work right after that leaving me all alone, hungry and sleepy waiting for my car. I was in my batik ok. I smsed my boss telling him I’ll be late.

I waited till 12 something when I decided to ask about my car. Apparently they’ve checked the car and found nothing wrong and drove and the car and found nothing wrong too and they decided to wait and checked again later. A hungry man is and an angry man. I was hungry and a bit moody and I just can’t wait any longer so I told them I’ll just take the car. It's not the first time I'm complaining about the jerking problem but they can't seem to find the problem. Geram ok. Luckily they already did the alarm thingy.

Everything was settled around 1pm so I decided to just take emergency leave since its too late already for work. Since I’m in my batik, I went home first to change clothes, not wanting to be caught by some flying squad when they see me in my batik, during office hours browsing things at Alamanda.

I managed to settle my car instalment and the utility bills yesterday. As for lunch, I bought Burger Kings Whopper Black Pepper and 3pc of Big Apple Doughnut. I had a sundae con too and it took me hours (not really la) to finish it. I can’t bite so like the dentist told me; I managed to adjust my eating skills.

Like the one we practice during our protocol class, I now eat everything using knife and fork. Burgers and doughnut is no exception. I cut the food into small pieces and chewed slowly. There’s still some pain while chewing but I’ll survived that. I didn’t finish the burgers but to be able to eat 80% of it is such an amazing achievement to me. (statement tak bleh blah… makan pun nak budget achievement gak)

As for loosing my weigh with this bracket, I now see that it’s seem impossible. I don’t eat rice anymore but I had big appetite on fattening food like burgers and pizza. Although I never tried pizza yet but with that ability to eat burgers, pizza shouldn’t be any problem, right?

No comments: