Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Seriously I need to do something about it

Some of the stuff they said yesterday.

Bang Long (seeing my new tudung style) : Kenapa suka pakai tudung macam ni?
Me : Sajelah nak bagi muka ni nampak kecik sket.
Bang Long : Alah bontot kau tu je dah mengalahkan semuanya.
Me (despite hating that biggy bum-bum myself but still can’t let myself look low ok) : Ei ni asset ni tau tak.

Eman : Kak Ngah kau ni makin gemuk la. Tak reti nak jaga badan.
Me : Ei ni pun dah lama tak makan nasi tau (padahal baru je makan last weekend).

Hadoi la…. they don’t have to say anything coz I know how bad and fat I look now. Having outspoken male siblings really does not help at all in building high self-esteem la. I realize that I keep on putting weight and almost all my pants already tight with shirts that looks like sarung nangka. I keep on saying nak kurus, nak kurus, nak kurus. But at this age, my metabolism is already low. No matter how much I cut my food intakes, the scale is still at the same digit. Aiyoo. But then again, living in Malaysia yang kaya dengan kepelbagaian makanan, how to restrain yourself from food? One day diet, one day eat like not seeing food for a month, then diet again and then stuffing my tummy with food again. Cabaran yang penuh dugaan yang getir (kononnya).

Ok this time I’ll do it for real. Cutting down on food intakes (in which I’ve already started since wearing this braces) and exercise. Tang exercise tu yang ada sedikit lemah tu coz tak de geng. Seriously kalau ada geng, I’ll be very the rajin gitu.

Got to be serious this time. Mesti kurus. Mesti! Mentang-mentang la they are tall and slim, suka je kutuk ye. Sila tunggu ye…..Muahahaha…. (tapi… macam tak yakin je bleh kurus ni). Serius…. serius… mesti kurus. Yakin boleh!

No comments: