Friday, July 10, 2009

Durian lagi

Abah called me just now; asking whether I’m going home this weekend or not. There’s lot of durian waiting for me. Aiyooo very tempting la. I seriously want to go home but I’m broke (got only RM200 to last till the next pay day) and that journey would cost me around RM150 (to and fro), I got big meeting next week in which I normally need some relaxation before that so called war (poyo statement, I know), and I don’t want to go home alone. Driving alone for like 3 hours is seriously boring. Oh make it 6 coz I’ll be driving back here alone too.

Bang Long and Eman, although lived here but they rarely want to go home like me. Bang Long works in F&B line thus he work at odd hour, weekend and all public holiday. Whilst Eman is busy with all his ijtimak and stuff.

But I want to eat durian. How huh? Balik… tak balik…. balik… tak balik… sigh…..

No comments: