Monday, July 13, 2009

My tired vege's

This boy went to a 3d 2n camping trip somewhere at Taman Pertanian; a routine for the extra-curricular activity that all standard 4-6 have to join. (can’t remember the name though)

It was raining heavily the night before so I bet he can’t sleep well. Normally he would sleep with Mak and Abah at the posh bed yang sangat heaven itu. Pity him huh. I tried to wake him up but he was so tired he can’t even open the eyes. Told us that he slept at 12 and wake up around 2am. Then kene jemur kat panas plak tu. Sian but it’ll toughen him; my sayur lembik (that’s what I called him).

At times when he learns the knot, he would carry the string everywhere practising again and again. A big boy now with a small and weak body but with very strong will. Missed him for I went home but hardly have times to borak-borak, usik-usik and sakat-sakat him.

  Cladding only in his underwear, letih sangat la tu. I have tonnes of his picture sleeping like this

2 comments:

yaniefiena said...

eny..i have this kind of adik gak...so manja...n STILL sleeping with my mom n abah...but he's not 10..he's 13..huhuhuhuhu...always wondering..for how long he will be like this...can't imagine how my mom n abah would feel if suddenly he grow up n move to his own bilik...hehehhehehe...

swit@kon said...

hahaha chomel. tapi babe. seksi gila gambar kali ni. hahahahaha