Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back to work

I’m back! Nice course at a nice place with a nice view. The short course has been an eye opener and I gained so much knowledge that comes handy in my line of duty (a reminder of many things to add on my list of things to do). It’s so worth it and I hope more of it in future. And yes this course will come in stages so there will be 2nd and 3rd stages.

As I said earlier I’m busy with my paper works (I wonder if I can finish it by tomorrow coz there’s another adhoc meeting scheduled for tomorrow) so the update will be posted only later.

As for this weekend, I’m fully booked. On Saturday Ruzi is hosting a thanksgiving feast; my parents with some neighbour from Kuantan will come as well after attending a wedding feast. My grandmother fell in the bathroom so we’re visiting her. And Mak Ndak (my mom sister) called yesterday inviting me to her place and she wished to see the Floral Fest so I’ve to show her way around. I don’t know if I have enough times for all that. An invitation for another IKEA’s session from Rehan was rejected due to this.

If everything goes as planned, I might fly somewhere next week. Nothing is confirmed yet for I just got the offer this morning so need to discuss it with my immediate boss first. But hopefully he’ll give his permission to go coz I’ve wanted to see this place for quite some time now.

Ok back to work. Enjoy the teaser 1st ok.


The Regency Tanjung Tuan Beach Resort

Nice view from my room

Going back to busy work. Urgh!

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

selamat bekerja.

sila bercakap dengan fail