Monday, April 18, 2011

When too much food taken

I can't sleep at all last night. Frequenting the toilet due to diarrhoea. Adoi penat ok. I don't know what caused the diarrhoea; was it the food that I ate or the amount of it. Hahaha..... Yesterday was one of those day where I had meal after meal. Let see what have I chucked into my mouth yesterday. 

For breakfast I had 4 piece of toasted wholemeal bread and a cup of fresh milk. Lunch with Rehan at Perantau Hill and I had fried fish with some chilli on top (tak tau ikan apa and lauk apa tu), kerabu pucuk paku and ulam kacang botor with sambal belacan and lime drink. Then we went to Alamanda for ice-cream fix. Rehan wanted to try out the new ice-cream parlour; Ice-cream & Fudge im I'm not mistaken. I had peach melba or something. To be honest, I preferred McD's Mcflurry instead of that RM12.30 for a cup of ice-cream. Nama je mahal tapi tak la sedap mana pun. I'm not cut for expensive ice-cream kot. Hehehe.....

I was not really into shopping due to my injured knee tapi masuk la jugak Toy's R Us for Ayum's birthday present. Alang-alang tu beli sekali hadiah untuk 3 orang cikonet mulut banyak tu. I noticed that every time we celebrated birthdays, they would expect a present too. No wonder my mom never celebrated our birthdays before. My parents punya gaji dah la kecik aje dulu, anak pulak ramai, mau muflis my parents kalau each time pun nak kena beli hadiah untuk semua. And thank God we didn't mind all that. Periksa cemerlang pun tak de nya nak dapat hadiah ke apa.   

Anyway, we went for a coffee fix pulak at Starbucks. I had mocha frappe and bluberry cheesecake. Saje je nak try. Puan K's cheesecake tasted better than those selling at Starbucks. Rehan asked me to finish off her tiramisu. By the time I wallop everything, muak ok. Too cheesy-meesy. Then we went back to my place. Had some packing to do and then off to Rehan's place. She cooked dinner; nasi putih, sardines, telur dadar and tempoyak with ulam kacang panjang. Had second helping lagi. Pergh banyak betul makan dalam sehari eh.    

Had all kind of food yesterday so no wonder la got diarrhoea eh. Hopefully tidak la melarat coz there's still long way to go today. Nak ke PD. Naik bas plak tu so bukan boleh senang-senang nak stop. Nak meeting bagai lagi. Hai perut cepat la baik. I promised to to eat too much like yesterday lagi. Akan makan secara lebih beremah dan berhati-hati lepas ni. All the calories burnt during the run adalah sia-sia it seems. Hahaha...... 

My left knee dah ok tapi my right pelvic joint pulak yang terasa sedikit ketat. Baru je happy-happy semalam sebab tak sakit apa sangat selain dari lutut tu. Ye lah selalunya lepas berlari rasa ketat aje the joint. Ada je sakit. Am I really that old? Hehehe.....

1 comment:

yatyusz said...

take a gud rest dear...