Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cik

Yesterday Klynn called me regarding something but before that she asked why my name appeared to be "Cik Aini" in her phone (office digital phone). Oh I tak tau lah pulak kenapa they put my name as "Cik Aini" in the directory instead of my full name without any designation. Adakah orang lain dia letak nama "Puan Whoever" or "Encik Whoever" jugak? Tapi in a away bagus lah jugak tu sebab straight away orang yang call I akan panggil I Aini kan (althought that is not happening yet) instead of "Zainiah". Anyway that is not something important pun and terus la sembang pasal hal yang sepatutnya.

Then masa balik, as I walk pass a few girls who was playing badminton at the playground, one girl tetibe je said this to me; "Assalamualaikum Cik". Didn't expect it to happen but I jawab la her salam while walking away. She called me "Cik" instead of "aunty" or "akak". Macam kelakar la pulak but that girl put a smile on my face yesterday.

Tapi yang tak tahan tu, while walking away I overheard her friend said; "Eh kau cakap encik?" in which that girl aswered back defensively, "biarlah...". Kelakar lah budak-budak ni. Tapi ok jugak panggil "Cik" ni kan. "aunty", "makcik" or even "akak" really makes me feel old tau. Kalau "adik " tak pe. Hahaha..... Tak sedar diri tu dah tua eh.

No comments: