Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Friends forever

Last night I had a mini reunion cum belated birthday dinner with my bestie during uni time. We first met each other on the first day of our induction week and clicked right away. Being a classmate for 3 years just made the bond tighter. Although I tend to not join them too much due to my commitment to other activities but each free time we had will be spent together thus creating so many fond memories to reminisce.

Actually there were 4 of us last night but another friend wanted to remain anonymous demi kesejahteraan rumahtangga. Hahaha.... Yang funnynya, I and that anonymous friend begitu rancak berbual macam kenal mesra aje. Padahal we never talk pun before. Cume lately aje ada chat via FB. Time change so do people.

Kalau nak tau, masa I student dulu, I jarang bercakap dengan lelaki; classmates included. Tak caya tanyalah diorang. Ada yang 3 tahun sekelas tapi sepatah pun I tak pernah cakap dengan diorang. Teruk kan I. Kawan-kawan lelaki yang rapat dengan I masa uni dulu mostly came from the activity group like KESATRIA and GPMS. Itu pun tak semua yang I bercakap. I was teased badly during my secondary school time hence I develop this not-too-fond-of-guys thingy. I don't really talk with man until they talk to me. Sekarang dah ok la jugak but still kadang-kadang tu especially dengan orang yang I tak kenal memang I takkan cakap sangat la.

It's always the 3 of us

With Yuzi

With Yanti

Why my face like that? Macam kena paksa makan aje. Hahaha....

The 3 of us before

Me at the far left, Yanti second and Yuzi fourth from left

After the Green Run. Slimnya I masa tu.... Hehehe....

Before pertandingan kawad kaki. I duduk, with Yuzi and Yanti behind me

Tak sangka persahabatan we all dah berusia 15 tahun. Lama betul kan. Yuzi sekarang kerja kat HUSM, Kota Bharu and Yanti kat Wisma Citibank, Jalan Ampang. Jarang-jarang dapat jumpa macam ni. In fact inilah yang pertama kami bertiga berkumpul semula lepas habis belajar in 1999. Hopefully akan dapat buat selalu lepas ni. At least once a year ke.

Both dah kawin with Yanti ada 2 daughters. Yuzi pulak masih belum ada rezeki nak dapat baby. Walaupun status dah berubah dan umur pun dah banyak meningkat tapi bila duduk sekali still macam masa dulu-dulu jugak. While driving balik semalam terasa sebak pulak teringat zaman dulu-dulu. Entah pape je I ni kan. Hehehe.....

To both friends, thanks for the treat. Thanks for being my friends, having to put up with all my antics and whatnot. Hopefully our friendship will remain forever; stronger as before even with the distance and commitments. Let's plan a trip together nak tak? Hehehe.....

No comments: