Thursday, September 03, 2009

Hair story again

Remember I said I need a haircut here? Well I didn’t update later about it but just before I went to Kelantan, I went for a hair cut. It was supposed to be a trimming only but the girl obviously didn’t know how to cut a hair. Snip here snip there and finally I look like a lion ok. My hair looks so ugly that I went to another saloon and opt for a crew cut. I never realized that I loved that long hair (a bit la) until I lost it. So I told myself I’m gonna kept my hair long again before deciding on whether to do or not the rebonding thingy.

But I guess my hair root won’t let me have my way. Just as it reached a bit longer than shoulder length, I will start to have the hair fall problem again. Every time I shampooed, hair would be everywhere; on my finger, on the floor etc. I’ve been thinking about what to do with my hair until my trip home last weekend.

Siti (with the help of Jannah and Cumat) were cutting Mak’s hair when I decided to cut my hair too. I didn’t remember when the last time was but it was way too long since Mak last cut my hair. I asked Mak to trim my hair a bit. Ok not a bit but simply cut it off. I am now sporting a new hairdo; something like a mullet. But the top and sides ones are not that short ok. They were teasing me; saying that my hair look weird but who cares right. I like it and I got what I want; a short and neat hair plus some longer part. By the time the short part grew, the long part will be longer. I wonder how it’ll looks then. Hehehe…

Ok cutting my hair was another part. Discovering something was another part. Mak was stroking the hair when she makes the discovery. I was a bit shocked; not that I didn’t know before but I didn’t expect it to be that lot. So I asked Mak; is it more or less than 10? The replied was; MOREEEE. You just don’t know how old it makes me. Waaaaaaa…. I’m not ready yet. Not now, not ever. Imagine me 10 years from now. Waaaaaa…..

Everyone praised me for my youthful looks; many just can’t believe that I am 31. I guess I don’t aged much but my hair does. Sob…sob… I just have to do something about it. I’m not thinking on dying or something but more on traditional stuff. Any tip to share?

On a lighter note, having graying hair is a gentle reminder for me to remember that I am getting old so just have to prepare for the inevitable death. Pray more (add on all the sunat etc), do more good deeds, read Quran diligently and basically behave myself. We can never know when it’ll happen (of dying) but when it does, there’s nothing more we can do to ensure that our after life would be a good ones. It’s never too late to start. Allah is most merciful and forgiving but nonetheless, we have to obey Him, right.

But a graying hair, waaaaa……

No comments: