Thursday, September 10, 2009

The 300th entry

I just can’t believe it took me more than a year to reach the 300th entries (1 year 6 month and 12 days to be exact). I had many in my draft just that sometimes I was so busy with work that by the time I wanted to publish it, it’s kind of history already. I’m still considering whether to publish it or not but maybe I will for the sake of future reference.

Many things happen within this 1 year 6 month and 12 days of me blogging. The biggest would always be that incident of being called by Mr. No 1. Due to that, I’ve to just let go so many thing that I’d like to share here. My blog is now nothing more than just my ramblings of day to day thing. It’s kind of boring ok because I sometimes need a place where I can vent all things in my mind like the unjust, unfairness, angst and all that happen in my life or around me. Now all that feeling can only be compressed within me. How come others who write bigger things than mine (condemning the boss directly, complaining and whining about all the top people and stuff like that) using words deem harsh to me (cursing and whatnot) can still do it freely. How unfair life can be sometimes. And to be honest, I can never stop myself from blaming that colleague of mine.

As for my target, I think I’m still far from what I want. I started this blog by writing in BM but then changed it to English because this is the only medium for me to improve my writings. My day to day job requires me to write in BM only so over time I’m afraid I can’t write in English anymore due to lack of practice. Proof would be the result of my MUET test. It was the writing test that pulled my mark down from getting that band 6 with only 8 marks more. I guess my writings and my language is still the boring ones; I envied those who can write very well in English. The slang, the correct words and the right grammar. How I wish….

And I’m still not consistent with my entries. I wish I can write more but I just have no time. I’m considering of subscribing the broadband for government package but I’ve to take into account my other budget too. A little bit here, a little but there and no more left to spend. Aiyo… How I wish I can have at least 1 entry per day; at least one and yet it’s still unachievable.

And I’m still lacking of that creative juice flowing in me. Just look at the photos, the design and whatnot. Boring, boring, boring. But still, I’m improving from the earlier one, right. So ok la, not so bad.

All in all, I’m still new in this thing. Need to learn more, improve more and hope for more years to come in this blogging world. Eh why do I make this entry in the first place huh? It should be on the anniversary la Eny. Hadoila….

2 comments:

didi said...

eny,

you think too much la babe.
bukan nak menang award tau.

just enjoy blogging. its not the quantity you write.
its the things you write.
if you have to search ideas on what to write, then it defeats the whole purpose of leisure writing.

there's no deadlines when it comes to blogging :)

Eny Yusof said...

Dids,

You got your point there. I started this pun sebab nak share banyak benda and korang pun sure dapat tau benda-benda yang korg tak tau about me before kan.

And yes aku sangat enjoy berblogging. Too many ideas sampai tak tau mana nak tulis. Hehehe

Anyway selamat hari raya beb. Maaf zahir dan batin.