Thursday, September 17, 2009

Alamak today is Thursday!

I’ve made a big mistake today. Adohai….. I seriously forgot what day today is. Even after seeing everyone else wearing batik I still didn’t realize until the super big boss said something about batik shirt that En. Mis wore. Suddenly it struck me that I didn’t wear batik today. Oh my… shame only.

How come I can forget huh? I just can’t believe it myself that I forget to wear batik today. Me of all people…. All in my mind now is how many day to fast, how many days till I can go home and stuff.

Despite everyone’s ok and don’t worries, I still feel bad. For those who think why this lady is making so much fuss in not wearing batik, hah you still don’t know me yet. I’m a rigid follow the rules kind of people thus being labeled “skema” by many.

How to go around asking for forgiveness like this? Aduhai…..

No comments: