Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Braces reviews, more kuih raya and packing to do

It was such a quick review, just like the first ones. It took less than 10 minutes before whilst today one was lesser than 30 minutes and it was because I asked for a scaling treatment too. I’m her best patient ok. I’m not making this; even the nurse also said I’m the best. Hehehe… I’ve been following the advice strictly, I don’t bite anything, not even bread (I’m eating bread exactly like what we learn during protocol class), I cut the fruits into small pieces, I don’t eat hardened food like peanut and stuff. (Oh how to eat almond London like this?) Basically I’ve changed my eating habit; it makes me look messier sometimes but it’s not for long right. (Wait till you see the mess I’m into while eating a burger).

Alhamdulillah except for that broken wires incident, I’ve never had any fall-off bracket yet. The dentist and the nurse were so happy seeing my aligned teeth because to be honest, they didn’t do anything yet besides installing the bracket. Amazing huh. I’ve made a right choice on choosing the Damon system. It’s a passive self-ligating braces using slide mechanism that moved the teeth freely, quickly and comfortably. But to be honest sometimes you can feel the tooth aching. I guess wires were sliding thus moving the teeth then. You can read more about Damon here. For my next appointment, they would change the wires to push the teeth backward. So again Alhamdulillah, no pain today. Hehehe…

Oh by the way, I received the pineapple tart already. And I even managed to add on 4 packs of watermelon jellies to my long list of kuih raya. My car tomorrow would be full with cookie jar and plastic packets. Not to mention my never less than 3 bags (lappie, clothing and stuff), Eman’s big bag full with dirty laundry, Bang Long’s camera bag and clothes bag and my 1001 things that I plan to take home with. I wish to have a bigger car but bigger car would mean bigger money spent and harder to manoeuvre especially here in Putrajaya where people park their car as they pleased aka sesokahati. So for the time being, have to pack my stuff properly (only bring seriously important stuff Eny, not every single thing you deem important) and arranged it neatly hoping everything will fit nicely.

Besides choosing and packing stuff to bring home, need to clean the house for the arrivals of the whole clan next week (aiyo), laundry to do (double aiyo) and folding/hanging the laundry (triple aiyo). Ahhh already feel tired already imagining all that. Hihihi…

No comments: