Monday, September 14, 2009

Flaw of living alone

What is the thing I hate the most of living alone?

Eating alone?
Nope.

Sleeping alone?
Nope.

No one to talk to?
Nope.

To clean the house alone?
Nope.

Shopping alone?
Nope but something related to it.

Spending my own money for everything?
Nope.

Ok… ok… the answer is….. I hate buying groceries alone. Not the listing, browsing, picking, paying part but the carrying part. Living on level 10 just adding more hatred to it. Argh… I just hate it every time I buy groceries from wet market/supermarket and had to carry the heavy plastic bag laden with all sort of things. Last Saturday shopping trip was the worst of all.

I was incredibly weak that morning; shivering and all. Blamed it on not taking any dates during sahur. Since I already plan my day ahead with few things to do, I can’t let that weakness took over me so had some stern talking to myself moment and by 11am, I’m already at Alamanda. So called weak and shivering huh. Hehehe…

I had my shopping list but can’t resist of adding here and there and finally I end up with a trolley full of plastic bags consisting of few gallons of mineral water, bottled and canned foods and stuff. A continuation at Mydin with intention to buy few more stuff saw me got away with a basket full of canned foods. Tak sedar diri lagi tu, so I went off to “Jom Beli Barang Raya” at Precint 2 and managed to buy few more stuff. Shopping alone can be heaven too ok. I got all the time I want to browse, tried, read and stuff. But then when it was time to carry all the groceries home, hah mula lah nak menyesal. I had to make 3 trips downstairs to carry all the plastic bags and stuff ok. 3 trips of heavy stuff at both hand each. Suit myself very well huh.

But seeing all the cans, bottles and boxes neatly stacked in the cabinet makes the trip worthwhile. Hehehe…. Well at least till the next session. Sigh….

By the way, I had a blast yesterday surrounded with funny yet sarcastic friends. End up having 250 photos to choose from so might need some time to sort it of before can updates on it. Best best best.

No comments: