Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wanna go home already

I’m losing the working mood already. My body is here but my mind is already home. Hehehe… Can’t hardly wait for tomorrow for we’ll go home after tarawih prayer tomorrow. We mean Bang Long, Eman and me.

Got many plan already; to celebrate Mak’s birthday on 4th of Eid (23rd Sept), to visit few friends (this one am not sure will be done or not coz I never fail to plan every year but normally when the time come, by biggy bum is way to heavy (read: lazy) to move around, hehehe… sorry friends) and of course major cleaning for Mak Ngah and family is coming to celebrate Eid with us this year. What else eh… ah forgot already, later la updates on it.

As for our Eid celebration, like last year, we’ll come down to KL on 4th or 5th Eid onwards to visit families and relatives here. For those who do not know yet, my mom is a KLite, her mother (my Nenek) is here, her siblings is here, all her aunties and uncles is here as well. In Kuantan, there are only friends and neighbour who came to visit and normally that would be on later days for most of them are locals who have families and relatives all over in Pahang, Terengganu or even Kelantan. We used to just stay at home, watching TV, eating non-stop and entertain ourselves with no one came for all neighbour went to their hometown leaving us and us only at the neighbourhood. What a boring and quiet Eid but at least we have ourselves (mind you mine is one big loud family) so ok lah.

Eid in KL is one busy day ok; moving from one house to another; there’s Nek Chik in Subang, Nek Uda in Kajang, Tok Lang in Serendah and many more. Since we live so far away (eceh) so we (we mean me and family coz even though I lived here, I don’t go to their house without Mak and Abah along; blamed it on my biggy bum again) don’t have time to go visit them frequently. Eid and wedding would be the only time we’ll see each other. Mak was brought up by her late grandfather who at that time lived in a house surrounded with his children house as well thus explaining the close bond she shared with them.

Whet else…. hmm despite Mak advice (of don’t buy too many cookies) and my dully ok Mak reply, I still can’t resist the temptation when seeing all delicious cookies on display. So far I bought 2 jars of almond London, 2 jars of orange wafer, 2 jars of chocolate love letters, and 4 jars of chocolate chip cookies plus a jar of blackcurrant with chocolate chip cookies. I haven’t got the pineapple tart yet and I’ve ordered 2 jar of it. Hehehe….

As for my Eid clothing, I guess I went a little bit overboard this year. I don’t have purposely cut baju kurung for Eid for I have 2 new pairs that I haven’t worn yet so that would be my baju raya. Normally I don’t really mind on buying new clothing specially for Eid but since August was mega sales month followed by Eid sales on September, I managed to walk away with a pair of jeans, a pair of long skirt, 3 pairs of t-shirt, a pair of blouse and 2 pair of shoes. Again I don’t purposely buy all that for Eid but since Eid is just around the corner, I’ve decided not to wear it until then. Hehehe…

Today I’ll be having another braces review session. Within 1 and a half month of wearing it, my upper teeth are straight already. So I guess today they would tighten the wires so the teeth would be pulled backward. Let just hope it won’t caused me too much pain. A bit worried but at least I would have few days to recover before having the Eid feast. Nyum nyum…

I feel like applying for leave tomorrow la. Wanna go home… wanna go home…. Hehehe….

No comments: