Friday, August 28, 2009

Kuantan here I come

Yeay tonight I’m going home. After a week of dining alone during sahur and iftar, now I have a whole bunch of noisy people to keep me company. And I don’t want to miss the chance to eat the best popia in the world sold at the bazaar Ramadhan just beside Sultan Ahmad mosque. No other popia can challenge this popia. The popia still taste good even when it’s cold; for we ate the remaining balance after tarawih prayer.

Hanim and one of her friend will tag along too besides Eman and me. This reminds me to clean the car as you can find just about anything in it. Hehehe….

I have already plan everything in detail for our journey tonight; went home, cook for iftar, pack the bag, after iftar went for terawih, wait for Hanim and her friend to come, fill up the fuel, inflate the tyre, went to pick Eman at his house and off we go. Oh got to took out some cash too for I had nil in my wallet. Duh!

I can hardly wait. If only I can reach home in a flash.

No comments: