Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Assembling the bed frame

Last Saturday my family came for a short visit. Bang Long and Eman came too. I was at Eman’s house picking him when Bang Long arrived. Bang Long got excited seeing the unassembled bed frame that he immediately took out everything. At first only Bang Long and me did the assembling for Eman was hooked on the Reader’s Digest. He joined in once he finished the book.

Because of his excited ness, Bang Long kept assembling the stuff the wrong way that we need to reassemble a few times. And they kept saying this “RTFM” words. I wonder what it means so I asked Eman. Read the f*****g manual. Hahaha….

We were halfway thru when they (my family) arrived. Dik Man and Ayum joined in too. I guess it runs in the family. My dad can handle tools very well and we the children too. My dad is sort of MacGyver and Ayum is the MacGyver Jr. My dad got this big toolbox completed with all sort of pliers and what not and Ayum like to do stuff with it. He’s really talented judging by the stuff he made.

That night Dik Man became the first person to sleep on the bed. I slept with Mak at the other room. Since I haven’t bought a suitable mattress yet, I just put the soft mattresses on the bed and sleep on it. It still feels good what.


My Korean style bed

Bang Long reading the manual

Eman busy reading

I did the screw while Eman still busy reading

Still with the book it seems. Mind you he's a serious bookworm. But he's into computer, games and sport too, not the nerdy ones

Finally he joined to help

Dik Man and Ayum joined in the fun

A supervisor in the making

The ladies just watched since there's too many hand helping already

RTFM again

Finally the finished products

This boy loves toolbox so much that he help to arranged back everything

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

me having a bed, i miss my korean style bed. hahaha