Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Ramadhan again

How time flies so fast. It’s Ramadhan tomorrow. And this year mark my 2nd year of fasting alone. Last year I just moved into my current house and beside my cooking utensils and fridge, I have nothing else so I was forced to eat at the kitchen counter. Now I have a proper table to eat my meal but I’m still alone. Of all time, eating alone during Ramadhan is the worst. But I’ll survive, don’t worry.

I’m taking this opportunity to seek forgiveness from all of you that I have been wronged before. I’m just a normal human being, as much as I tried to be a better person, still at times my behavior might seem bad to some people. So please forgive me and let’s hope this Ramadhan would bring more blessing to all of us.

I hope this year will be the same like last year, fasting went smooth without any hiccup of tiredness, stomach cramp etc and to be able to perform the terawih prayer on all fasting day. Amin.

Anyway, we had few celebrations before Ramadhan; office warming for Corporate Communication Unit and admin pot luck lunch. Enjoy the photos.


Nice deco

Big boss waiting to be entertained by the host that was nowhere to be seen

Feeling cafe huh

Everyone enjoying the buffet spread

Our pot luck spread

Mine was in that orange tupperware; I cooked taucu and I bring tempoyak too

Can't wait to start

En. Ross reciting the doa

P/S : Don't forget, terawih start tonight and say the "niat" before sleep ok!

No comments: