Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Truth hurts

I guess it’s true that some things are better left unsaid and some mystery should just remain unsolved for sometimes the truth hurt. But being the ever curious me who just can’t left things hanging, I really need to know the truth no matter how bad, sad, hurtful I might feel after that.

It’s ok. I can heal myself. Just give me sometimes (hours or days) and I’ll be back to normal. Plus I don’t think people noticed my feelings after all. I’m sort of invisible I guess.

But then again I’m not the type that can just easily forgive and forget. I forgave but I’ll remember. Well until it’s too long already and I need some space to fill up with other things or when something struck over me that makes me decided that it’s about time to just let go and forget all the bad, sad, hurtful memories.

Until then, just bear with me ok. Who says life would be easy after all, right.

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

i just know you will babe.

ko kuat. sekuat masa kau di PULADA!

go eny go! :D

Eny Yusof said...

thanks babe. walaupun lemah di dalam but have to act strong sebab nanti orang kata ngade2 plak. hehehe