Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photo's @ Banggi Pt.1

At McD KLIA for quick meal before boarding the flight

Gossipping from Kota Kinabalu to Kudat

Listening to Yus again and again

Mimi and Yati

Our simple dinner

Celebrating Yus 30th birthday. Welcome on board friend.

Early morning at Kudat Marina's lobby

But I don't know why it's quite hot then.

Hop on board; the seat was just a plain wood, enough to support our bum only

They were standing at first but managed to secure a seat later.

The participants

Starting off the journey

See ya later Kudat

Luckily I don't suffer from any motion sickness

Pulau Banggi from afar

No words nor photos can describe the beauty of this island

Errr... sir can I ride your boat? Just for one round only. Pleaseeee.....

The villagers awaiting their beloved from the motivation course

At Bonggi Resort

A tree house. I wish we have this at Abah's kebun

On top of the tree

Nice huh!

See... I can climb a tree ok



See that... well you know... yada yada yada....

At the water treatment site



Bored. How long do we have to wait.....

The neverending funny story from Yus the funniest story teller ever

Please excuse my eating manner; I munched open-mouthed due the bracket

Newfound friend

We just clicked

Just acting. I didn't buy any

Big boss buying some salty fish

I love this pic the most

From left: Lokman, Nasrol, Effi, Moi and Lin

Punch card Lok?

At Pak Lah Tower. The wind was quite strong thus it was swinging a bit up there

How I wish to spend more time there

No comments: