Friday, August 21, 2009

Sunday with Hanim

I haven’t seen Hanim for few months so when she asked me out on Sunday I quickly agreed. I’ve told her once that I really wanted to try Korean food so when she got the same cravings too she asked me to tag along. We went to Seoul Garden at IOI new wings. Hanim frequented the restaurant before so she led me the way.

I thought it was too early for lunch coz we’re the 2nd customer and the time was around 12 something. But I know why later. We have to cook our own meal so we can’t go there if we are already hungry, if not I don’t how to stand the hunger. I ate and ate and ate like there’s no tomorrow. In the end, during Zohor prayer, I can’t sujud too long for I felt like vomiting each time I did.

I can’t be a good food commentator coz of this;

When tasting the weird Korean sauce, I said, “Hmmm it tastes like a spoilt sauce”. It really was ok. Yuks!

When sipping the peach tea, I said, “Hmmm it taste like my car fragrance”. (Glade White Peach Gel). But I actually like it and perhaps I will let go my favourite iced lemon tea and opt for this to be my new favorite drinks.

And yes I’ve taste the famous kimchi as well. It taste weird too but I guess I might tolerate the taste after few more times of eating it. But not the sauce. Seriously it tastes like a spoilt/rotten sauce even after few tries.

Then we went to something-sport-center at Sunway for futsal game. No I’m not playing, just Hanim. This girl I tell you really amazed me. She works in an environment conquered by man, she loves holidaying backpacking style, she lift weight at gym and she played futsal. That day she was the only lady. I don’t play balls not even with ladies let alone with all man team. Not in million years. And she even scored 3 goals. Amazing huh.

Went back around 6 plus and bought some groceries at Tesco Puchong before leaving for home. I lost my way again on the way back to Putrajaya; a weekend of getting lost. On Saturday, it took a single wrong turn and I was losing my way around to Pudu Station for more than 1 hour. Then on Sunday itself I was again losing my way to Tesco Puchong. And again on the way home. Wasting my time and fuel only. Sigh….

Part of the food we took

Marinated chicken in all flavor

Marinated beef as well

Even native Korean mistaken her to be one of them too

This is how you should do it

Put some into the tom yam soup

I love this part

I can cook ok

Lets kick some ball

Get the ball rolling you all

Eny si kaki bangku

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

yuck eh? aku teringin nak try Seoul Garden. tapi memandangkan bila lalu je depan kedai dah tak lalu. huhu takpelah. we stick to sushi aje!