Friday, August 14, 2009

Special for Syahmi

Dear Syahmi,

Your mommy told me that you loves cartoon so much. She told me that you watch Alvin and the Chipmunk all the time. I’m afraid you’ll grow up talking like them too. Hehehe... Anyway Syahmi, Alvin is not the only cartoon that you should watch. There’s so many cartoon or animated movies that as entertaining as Alvin or even better.

Since your mommy don’t watch animated movies (I guess it’s about time for you to start Nurul), so here I am helping your mommy to pick up some good ones for you to watch. Hopefully you’ll love my selection.

Be a good boy ok. Aunty love and miss you so much. We shall meet again ok.

XOXO

Aunty Eny

Finding Nemo

A Bug's Life

Monsters Inc

Madagascar

Madagascar: Escape to Africa

Happy Feet

Horton Hears A Who

Ratatouille

Toy Story

Toy Story 2

The Car

Ice Age 2

Ice Age 3

The Wild

Antz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

madagascar 2 cakap byk sgt lah..
kau lupa leta the incredibles!
happy feet good, sbb ada byk nyanyi.