Monday, August 03, 2009

Asset Management Course

Last Monday we pushed off to Port Dickson around 10.30am. It was still early when we reached there and raining some more. Checked-in, had early lunch and I stayed in my room watching TV while waiting for the participants to arrive. Big bosses came to launch the course and then back to our room again. Can’t really walk at the beach for it was still raining. Our first modules started that night. Although it went on past my usual bedtime but I hardly felt sleepy for the lectures were fun and lively.

Same goes on the second day but with a sunny weather. I’m so fortunate to attend this course for it really gave me a whole new perspective in doing my job. The foods were ok but with not much variety. We finished our class early so that we don’t have to attend lectures at night. Since I don’t planned to dip into neither the seawater nor the pool, I just stay at my room that evening. Later after dinner we walked by the beached and I make calls to home with loud sound of waves splashing at the beach as the background. Snap few photos and went back to my room.

I can’t sleep on the second night for there’s a loud storm. The wind blew strongly and creating a loud sound plus the waves splashing at the beach too. All night long ok. We finished our lectures in the afternoon as planned. Checked-out at 1pm, had lunch and pushed-off to Putrajaya.

Overall the course went smoothly. The hotel was ok; it got really nice view, the foods although limited but were still ok too. But one thing I find intriguing was that how come a 10 storey hotel was given permission to be build right in front of an army camp. From my room, I can see the whole camp and imagine if a spy from other country see that. It can be a national threat you know. But who am I to complaint right for these people will say they knew better.

How I wish Mak and Abah can come and spent they time relaxing at that place while me having the course. If not because of Mak is still working plus the schooling I bet they would come. Every time I go to a nice place, I always wished of the same thing, that my parents and siblings can come together and have fun too.

It was raining when we arrived

Orange lining during sunset

Sunset

The pool below

Peoples flocking the beach for a bot ride. How I wish too

What a sight

Lectures, lectures and lectures

The camp having some event

I wonder whose house is this

Boat ride. Envy...envy...

See that dark spot? It really scares me for I thought there are tsunami or something. It was the cloud shades actually. Ceh!

Roomies; Zue and Nadia

Nadia and me

That's my hotel behind there

The camp at night

See that. Imagine if I'm a spy with binoculars.

I always love army camp. I lived there once.

Nice home with nice view. But what if there's storm or tsunami. Eeee scary

Stormy sea that last morning

No comments: