Friday, August 14, 2009

For Bang Long on his special day

Today is my big bro 33rd birthday. So this is for him.

As far as I can remember, Bang Long has always been there for me. Growing up, we used to fight with each other over small and silly matter. But being the oldest two who were hold responsible for the bad behavior of the younger ones, I can relate to him as much as he can relate to me. We were there for each other.

We became even closer during our teenage years because we only have each other to shares our sorrow. Life wasn’t easy back then. It was full with stress, heartbreaking moment and all. Being the over-sensitive soul, I can only open up to him since he’s the only one who can understand what I’ve been thru. In between my uncontrollable sobs, I can still hear him say to just cry and let everything out. He would listen to all my grumbles and all and soothed up my heart. Thanks for being such a good listener Bang Long. I never said it then but that is what I felt.

Now that we’re an adult ourselves, we have understood things that we didn’t back then. And he’s still the one I turn to for help. I can never find any other person who is as helpful as my Bang Long. He’s also the most patient people I’ve ever know. He hardly raises his voice and yet when he says something, all the younger ones will quickly obey.

Bang Long hold a special place in my heart. I have high respect towards him. For me, he’s the cleverest among us all in the family. He reads all the heavy stuff that can send me sleepy even within the 1st pages of reading. He loves F1, military stuff, DIY, photography and cooking. He's funny too. A friend of mine used to laugh histerically listening to Bang Long's jokes on one of our rare outing with friends.

I sincerely hope and pray that he’ll be fine and happy and all. And also to finally settle down with the love of his life. It has been way too long; more than 10 years and yet he’s still with her. I know there are reasons for them not to settle down yet. I prayed that Allah would ease all the obstacles an open up the way for my Bang Long and his other half to finally be a happily wedded couples.

On his big day, I pray to Allah to grant him a healthier body, mind and soul, to grant him life that is peaceful and blissful, to ease all the hardship and obstacles put unto him along the way, to open up his heart and guide him to be a better man that is not only loved by us but by Him too and finally to easy the way for his love life. Amin

Happy Birthday Bang Long. I have never said this to you in person but I want you to know that I love you. We all love you.


Acting silly as usual

He's bald but deem sexy by one Jessica Lim

No comments: