Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photos @ Banggi Pt.2

Busy arranging the cert and stuff

Me at work

The participants

The stage

The publics

Arrivals of VVIP's

Welcoming dance by the locals

Getting ready to give the pledge

Giving away the cert

Taking a short break, it's very very hot out there

There's something about Effi and tree's coz he seems to love taking photos with it

I am always amazed at this lady

Rushing to the jetty

Will I be here again?

Lovely green sea just before the storm

The rough sea on the way back to Kudat

See the water splashing? Thrill...thrill

Everyone from HQ and agencies

Enjoying our last night there

Big boss hang out with us all the time

All of us

We're giving away this house

Need more tagging here

Welcoming dance again

I don't know why they build this at the field

A bit blurred but I love it

Hop on board. I'm your pilot today.

If only I can ride it for real

That's our flight home. Till we meet again....

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

best! sangat life experience :D

didi said...

aku patut pegi!!!!
tapi sebab ksu tak pegi, takkan la pulak aku pegi!

huhu, rugi je. mcm adventure :(