Friday, June 26, 2009

You've got visitor

Why oh why must everyone have to come today. Ok not that I don’t like people to come to see me but today is not the best day for me to entertain everyone. So I’m afraid that someone might feel abandoned or anything. I’m sorry but I’ll try to layan everyone ok.

My cousins, Along and Angah arrived last night from Kedah. Along’s going to report duty again but this time as the Computer Technician. Angah just finished his study so he tagged along. I left them with nothing much to eat at home. If they informed me earlier I can at least buy some food.

Yuzi, my friend from Kelantan is coming down to Putrajaya for some official visit. When I went to KB, she treated me well so I do not wish to pass this rare opportunity by not doing enough for her.

I need to settle some financial stuff at the bank around 1pm and then I got this appointment at 2pm. Both can’t be delayed anymore for there would be no better time than today.

So how? I can’t take leave or half day for I got this important minutes to submit. What will my cousins have for lunch? I wanted Yuzi to come over to my place but with those boys, she might be reluctant. And considering my condition later after the appointment, where something would be difficult to do, haish…

Oh thank God the boys just informed me that they’re going out. So don’t have to think about their lunch but still have to buy some stuff to cook for dinner and during their stay.

Ok times up. See ya next week with a different me.

No comments: