Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Uber Amazing Blog? Phew....


The rules:
  • Write 5 interesting facts about the person who gave you this award
  • Write 10 interesting facts about yourself or you hobbies
  • Pick your 10 most deserving recipients and describe them
  • Leave a comment on the recipients' blog to tell them they've been tagged
  • Paste the award badge in your sidebar

1. 5 interesting facts about the person who gave you this award

Ok let see how much I know about this Switakon girl

  • She's shorter than me. hahaha..... ok no offense to you Yanti but it's true right?

  • She have a whole lot collection of shoes. I wonder how long it'll take for one shoes to get worn-out.

  • She's a DVD-maniac. Eh bila nak start plan sharing is caring ni Yanti? Okeh start buat list ek. I'll do mine too.

  • I think instead of oxygen, she breath-in sugar. That's explain her hyperactive manner.

  • She got nice camera; Nikon DSLR and she take nice photos. Although I don't have any DSLR camera (yet), can you be my tutor in photography thingy?


2. 10 interesting facts/hobbies about me

Hehehe.... I bet most of you don't know most of the things that I'll put here... well except for the fact that I cried easily

  • I don't fancy longer than a week nails. I cut my nails every week and feel a bit embarrassed when people see my not-yet-cut nails.

  • I think I have problems with my tear ducts coz I cried at every single thing. Real-life story shared over some drinks, a book, a movie, when seeing/hearing/thinking about something that touch my heart, and many more la.

  • Believe it or not, I've never been in relationship (with man) yet. Ok as a friend tu ramai la but the I love you-I love you too tu not yet. And I'm not ashamed of it at all.

  • I don't drink room-temparature drink except for plain water. My tea/coffee/milo (plain or with milk) must be very hot or icy cold. I don't like it warm either.

  • I have very high empathy. I have feeling (deep feeling) towards everything in this life thus explaining my problems with my tear ducts. And with my blood pressure too.

  • I'm art-blind. I can't write any poem, I can't draw, I can't paint, I can't colour, I can't decorate anything, I can't sing, I can't play any musical instrument (except for recorder); everything that need some creativity is really not meant for me.

  • I don't play with balls. Be it netball, basketball, sofbal, futsal and even volleyball. Ok the only time I play volleyball was during Moero Attack madness and that was like a good 19 years ago.

  • Besides not playing with balls, I'm just so not into sport. And I don't watch sport stuff too. The only thing sport-worthy thing that I enjoyed watching are gymnastic and synchronise swimming. Why la I'm not as elastic as them.

  • I love books and movies (serial drama still count as movie la kan) and music. I love documentaries too. But I don't read academic book (thus explaining why I'm so blurred in everything) and I don't watch something that is ecomically incline like Money Matters and stuff like that.

  • I love watching people. Yes please beware of my eyes. Watching peoples is something that I enjoyed and mostly I'll notice that something is happening among peoples I saw even for a glance; even while shopping for groceries at pasar malam ok. Eh kenapa maid dia menangis (yup I saw that last week at Alamanda), tengok tu couple tu tengah konfrantasi tu and macam-macam la.


3. 10 most deserving recipients and something I know about them

Ok this can be tough coz I don't really have that much friend in this blog world but I can at least try la kan to see how much I know about my friend

  • klynn - she talks very fast, fun to be with, her spaghetti is the best in the world lah and mother to Afnan (yup her son shared the same name with En. Afnan)

  • adli - one of the tallest in this Ministry, drive an antic Proton Saga and a father to Salsabila

  • intanyus - pregnant with her 1st child and I think share the same interest with me; reading

  • jellyd - so much into online shopping, very informative and really not stingy in knowledge sharing mostly about breastfeeding and dealing with early motherhood stuff

  • peanut - my Ulu Sepat watchmate, very manja with voluptuous body (that make many guy having nosebleed) and just tied the knot last week with her MrAR

  • syeena - my sidang A-mate, Kak Amy's siamese twin (that of course have been separated...hehehe...) and she's been obviously busy lately (thus explaining the rare update)

  • dawn - she's a Canadian. She lead a colourful life with her son (and hubby of course). She's into sport (with all the running, swimming and games), knitting (very talented ok) and I just love stuff she did with the kids (craftwork at home and even during the camping trip). Overall, she's very creative and artristic. Her blog is a must read for stay at home mother.

  • mandi - she's an American. She got nice hair and smile (thus explaining where the boys got theirs esp Isaac). She took gorgeous photos and very creative too (mostly in photography thingy)

Well I think thats about it, only 8 receiver. I got more but they already got the award from Yanti so no need for me to give again la right.

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

no offence taken :p

oh, ko buat lebih lengkap dari aku. aku malas nak taip bebanyak!!!